If you’ve ever wanted an in-depth crash course in web typography, here’s your chance.Â I’ll be presenting a half day marathon workshop at WebVisions in Portland this May to help you understand the NEW Web Typography. My workshop covers recent advances in technology and focuses on case studies that that provide a framework and techniques for successfully implementing online typography. Designers will see how they can use the new Web typography to set their work apart from the rest of the herd.
What you’ll learn:
- How do I use Webfonts?
- How do I find Webfonts?
- How do I choose webfonts?
- Where can I find inspiration for new Web typography techniques?
- What are the technologies that have shaped the evolution of Web typography?
In addition to me, there’s other great stuff to do. WebVisions is a nationally recognized conference exploring the future of Web and mobile design, technology, user experience, and business strategy.
- A great selection of workshops with me and others.
- Keynotes by Douglas Rushkoff and David Armano.
- Shorter, punchier sessions on the event’s Main Stage, and BarCamp style presentations in the Design, Tech, DIY and Business Pods.
- Fun parties and networking events like the Stumptown 40, The Webvisionary Awards with Presentation Karaoke, A Meet the Speakers Mixer, and the famed wrap party.