Was john McCain braiwashed by the Chinese while he was a POW inÂ Vietnam? Was he programmed to destroy the American way of life by reaching the highest levels of power and then subverting the foundations of our democracy?
Some think so. Let’s look at the facts:
- John McCain was a POW in Northern VietnamÂ for years where he was tortured and could have been programed by his captors as a deep cover agent to be triggered at theÂ opportuneÂ moment.
- John McCain turned his back on the military traditions of his family to follow a less than certain career in politics.
- John McCainÂ abandonedÂ American POW/MIAs in order to normalize relations with Vietnam.
- John McCain has voted to extend most favored trading status to China,Â aÂ Communist government.
- John McCain choose as his VP running mate a woman whoÂ who hates America so much that she hangs out withÂ MilitantÂ Alaskan separatists.
So, is John McCain the Manchurian candidate who will, when the trigger is given, leap up and destroy this “Country First?”
No, he is not.
I can support all of the statements I made above, but all of the statements above are complete crap, just like all of the statements that Sarah Palin is making about Barack Obama are complete crap.
John McCain is no moreÂ a deep cover operative for the Chinese government than Barack Obama is a sleeper agent for Al-Qaeda. Anyone making or implying either of theseÂ accusationsÂ is suffering from paranoid delusions so great that they should seek professional helpÂ immediately.
Of course, the fact that both claims are absurd does not stop Sarah Palin from saying that Obama “hangs out with terrorists.” She then gives us one of her patented little winks to let us all know what she really means: Barack Obama is a closet Muslim terrorist who will steal your Bible and kill you in your sleep.
If you are even entertaining the possibility that the venomousÂ madnessÂ that Sarah Palin is spewing could be true, please stop and think about your own friends and work mates and whether–just by knowing them–you should take accountability for everything they haveÂ ever said or done.Â Yeah, I didn’t think so. But that is all that Sarah Palin is saying, and, like everything else she says, it is a hollow message born out of desperation.